Why use our legal costs drafting services?
Civil and Commercial Costs Lawyers are a Chambers and Partners ranked legal costs consultancy.
We are one of the largest independent consultancies in the UK spread across four locations and provide services to both receiving and paying parties.
Established in 2008, by Andrew Thomas, the firm currently employs 16 CLSB Regulated Costs Lawyers along with a number of highly experienced Costs Experts.
CCCL acts in all areas of costs law, dealing with costs management, between the parties costs and the arcane area of Solicitor’s Act costs.
Our core areas of work are:
- Commercial Litigation (to include, Banking, Intellectual Property, Commercial Property, Construction, Contract Disputes Procurement and Unfair Prejudice).
- Catastrophic Personal Injury
- Clinical Negligence (to include Dental Negligence and Medical Negligence)
- Public Law (Unlawful Detention and Judicial Review)
- Travel Claims (in particular Group Actions)
- Industrial Disease (to include Asbestosis, Noise Induced Hearing Loss and Mesothelioma)
- Court of Protection
We are proud to act for International, City and Central London law firms, National and Regional leaders and High Street Practices providing everyone with the same level of service and attention to detail.
Contact us to discuss your requirements.